City of London
£40,000 to £50,000
A unique opportunity has arisen with an exciting international bank within the City. They are looking for an Credit Analyst to join their credit risk team.
Some of the responsibilities within the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Credit appraisal of business proposals within specified turnaround time
- Review existing frameworks for assessment of different types of lending transactions.
- Use internal and external data available to analyse and monitor the various portfolios and to develop strategies/recommendations to mitigate risks/losses.
- Carry out credit checks and searches on all new lending propositions and at least annually at review date.
- Monitoring various credit limits set by the bank through the periodic portfolio reports presented to the Committee. Ensure proper reporting of portfolio highlights to the management.
The successful candidate must have strong technical credit analysis, and credit skills. It is vital that you must have an in-depth knowledge of FI and NBFI as this is the bulk of the market the bank operate in.
The starting salary for this position will range £40,000 to £50,000 dependent upon experience, plus bonus, and benefits. These include a great work life balance and a family feel culture. Due to the ambitious nature of the bank and the growth potential there are excellent career progression opportunities form this position.